Helios 2 5-weight 8'6" Fly Rod—Mid Flex
- Shipping Weight:
- 1.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
- Current Stock:
- Out of stock
Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Please check back at a later stage.
- 2¼ oz. 4-piece
- 8'6" 5-wt.
- 20% stronger than the original Helios
- 20% lighter in hand
- 100% increase in tip-impact strength
- Fine-tuned tapers for unrivaled tracking, accuracy, and lifting power
- Rod tube
- Backed by our 25-year guarantee
You see that brown trout gently sipping sulphurs in the back eddy over there? He's not going to catch himself. Tie on a cripple, put on some floatant, and make sure you have this Helios 2 in your hands. The rest is academic. Lighter in hand than the original Helios, and with unrivaled tracking ability, this medium-action 5-weight feels just as home on the Madison or Snake as it does on that little brook running through the woods by your house. This all around trout fly rod will handle flies, fish, and rivers—large or small—with equal aplomb and sensitivity. Proudly made in Manchester, Vermont, USA.
Rod outfit includes:
- Helios 2 865-4 Mid-Flex Fly Rod
- Mirage II Reel - Black nickel
- Hydros WF5 Trout line
- 100 yards of 20lb. Dacron backing
- Rod tube