Orvis Helios 2 10-weight 8'10" Fly Rod—Tip Flex - Big Game & Saltwater
- Shipping Weight:
- 1.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
- Current Stock:
The Helios 2 is a featherlight war club that defies the laws of physics and has the backbone of an I-beam. Lighter in hand and 20% stronger than any rod we’ve ever developed, it transitions energy directly from your brain to the fly and casts with the precision of a laser pointer. Made by hand in our Vermont rod shop, it’s a fly rod built by anglers who fish their way home from work, anglers with sunglasses-shaped tan lines, anglers who tie blood knots in their sleep.
The backbone of a ten-weight meets the straight tracking and smooth casting only a one-piece rod can provide. Ready to throw foot-long flies to musky, the ever-trusty Merkin Crab to permit, and Tarpon Toads to their namesake, the H2 one-piece 10-weight rod is anything but cannon fodder. Proudly made in Manchester, Vermont, USA.
- 3¾ oz. 1-piece
- 8'10" 10-wt.
- One-piece construction for the ultimate in smooth performance
- Tuned to transfer energy along a smoother curve
- Ultimate lifting power with no compromise of durability
- Midnight blue blanks with accenting wraps
- Crushproof REC Recoil® guides
- Unique red reel seat with black nickel skeleton
- Super-grade cork handle
- UV-inhibiting paint coating
- Rod tube