Orvis Helios 2 11-weight 8'10" Fly Rod—Tip Flex - Big Game & Saltwater
- Shipping Weight:
- 1.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
- Current Stock:
The Helios 2 is a featherlight war club that defies the laws of physics and has the backbone of an I-beam. Lighter in hand and 20% stronger than any rod we’ve ever developed, it transitions energy directly from your brain to the fly and casts with the precision of a laser pointer. Made by hand in our Vermont rod shop, it’s a fly rod built by anglers who fish their way home from work, anglers with sunglasses-shaped tan lines, anglers who tie blood knots in their sleep.
When the tropic sun beats down and a persistent wind keeps knocking the boat, the last thing you want to worry about is the accuracy of your rod. Put the odds in your favor with the true tracking and smooth casting of the 11-weight Helios 2 one-piece. Somehow 80-foot casts become a breeze and your mind begins to inch out to the 100-foot mark. Suddenly, bringing in the big fish of the day seems a bit more likely. Proudly made in Manchester, Vermont, USA.
- 3⅞ oz. 1-piece
- 8'10" 11-wt.
- One-piece construction for the ultimate in smooth performance
- Tuned to transfer energy along a smoother curve
- Ultimate lifting power with no compromise of durability
- Midnight blue blanks with accenting wraps
- Crushproof REC Recoil® guides
- Unique red reel seat with black nickel skeleton
- Super-grade cork handle
- UV-inhibiting paint coating
- Rod tube