Wilson Combat AR9 9MM Carbine 16"
- Wilson Combat
- Shipping Weight:
- 5.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
- Current Stock:
The Wilson Combat AR9 was designed from the ground up as the new standard in pistol caliber carbine reliability. The use of common 9mm service pistol magazines makes it an ideal choice for patrol, home defense and cost-effective tactical training.
Not simply a converted AR-15, the Wilson Combat AR9 has been specifically designed for superior reliability and maximum accuracy, while retaining the familiar handling and controls of the AR platform. The AR9 is available with your choice of pistol magazine compatibility, barrel length, custom Armor Tuff colors and other accessory options to suit your specific needs.
Wilson Combat engineers have designed three unique AR9 lower receivers with last round bolt hold open that are compatible with the most popular 9mm service pistol magazines from Glock. These new billet machined aluminum receiver models also accept standard AR accessories like furniture, triggers, charging handles, buttstocks and optics, and incorporate an integral trigger guard and flared magwell for fast reloading. The AR9 series of carbines has multiple unique patent-pending features that make it unique to the 9mm carbine market.
The Wilson Combat AR9 closed-bolt blowback operating system is soft shooting and reliable with a wide variety of 9mm loads and exhibits flawless feeding with all common pistol bullet shapes, including hollowpoint and +P tactical ammunition. The AR9 bolt hold open ensures reliable lockback on empty with your pistol’s factory magazines. The AR9 proprietary bolt carrier group with heavy duty claw extractor and plunger ejector is tuned for exceptional reliability.
The AR9 is also an optimized suppressor host with minimal gas blowback and enhanced accuracy over other designs. Wilson Combat carbon steel match-grade button-rifled 1-10” twist 9mm barrels ensure that the AR9 meets our stringent quality and accuracy requirements.
This model is compatible with Glock 17 Magazines.
- BILLet-AR 7075 Aluminum Flat-Top Upper and Lower Receiver
- Threaded Muzzle (5/8 x 24) with Q-COMP Flash Hider
- Wilson Combat® T.R.I.M. Rail
- Bravo Company Manufacturing Pistol Grip
- Wilson/Rogers Super-Stoc®
- Wilson Combat TTU (Tactical Trigger Unit) Two Stage, 4# (TR-TTU-M2)
- Mil-Spec Hard Anodize Finish on Upper / Lower Receivers
- Armor-Tuff® Finish
- Use of Commonly Available Service Mags
- Positive Lock Back on Empty Magazine
- Match Grade Accuracy
- Standard AR Furniture/Sight Compatibility
- Proprietary Bolt and Barrel for Excellent Feed Reliability with Common Bullet Profiles
- Quiet Suppressor Host