Wilson Combat Vickers Elite Commander 45ACP
- Wilson Combat
- Shipping Weight:
- 5.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
- Current Stock:
The Vickers Elite Commander is the concealed carry version of the famed Larry Vickers designed full-size Vickers Elite model 1911. This 4.25” bushing barrel Commander version is a top choice of traditionalists who prefer a more compact carry gun with a bushing style takedown.
The Vickers Elite Commander starts with Wilson's hand-fitted, forged slide and frame combination along with our forged stainless steel bushing barrel for impeccable reliability and precise accuracy. Wilson Combat gunsmith hand-fitting to rigorous specifications yields a match-accurate defensive pistol that you can count on regardless of the shooting scenario at hand.
The Vickers Elite Commander wears the Vickers Tactical logo, special wide serrations, and proprietary G-10 grips to immediately identify this model in the field. Our one-piece, Bullet Proof Ⓡ Magwell adds a practical, tactical touch for enhanced reloading under stress.
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Magazine Capacity: 8 rounds (.45)
- Barrel Length: 4.25″
- Overall Length: 7.85″
- Sight Radius: 5.95″
- Height: 5.6″
- Width: 1.3″
- Weight Empty: 39.6 oz.
- Weight Loaded: 45.2 oz.
- Accuracy Guarantee: 1.5″ at 25 yds
- Professional-Size Carbon Steel Frame
- 30 LPI High Cut Checkered Frontstrap
- Bullet Proof® Round Butt Magazine Well
- Bobbed High-Ride Bullet Proof® Beavertail Grip Safety
- Tactical Bullet Proof® Thumb Safety
- 3 ½# – 4 ½# Crisp Trigger Pull with Medium Length Pad
- Bullet Proof® Magazine Release
- G10 Vickers Elite Logo Grips
- Countersunk Slide Stop
- 4.25” Carbon Steel Slide
- Heavy Machine Chamfer on Bottom of Slide
- Battlesight with Gold Bead Front Sight
- 4.25” Stainless Match Grade Barrel and Thick Flange Bushing, Flush Cut Reverse Crown
- Fluted Chamber
- 30 LPI Slide Top Serrations
- 40 LPI Serrated Rear of Slide
- Wide Rear Cocking Serrations
- Ball Endmill Cuts