Arc’Teryx Men’s Atom LT Jacket
An insulated, mid layer jacket with wind and moisture resistant outer face fabric; the Arc’Teryx Men’s Atom LT Jacket ideal as a layering piece for cold weather activities.
This trim hybrid jacket is designed as an active-use insulation layer, providing vital core warmth with liberal mobility and breathability. Lightweight and compressible, the Atom LT Jacket features Coreloft insulation in the torso and arms. The side panels and underarms feature smooth faced, air permeable fleece stretch for ventilation. A wind and moisture resistant outer shell extends stand-alone usability.
Versatile synthetic insulated mid layers with a high degree of weather resistance.
High performance, minimalist design that is durable for its weight.
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
Man-made insulation with quick dry times, durability and retains warmth when damp.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Composite construction
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Stand up collar
- Insulated collar
- Soft, smooth lined collar
- Full front zip with wind flap
- No Slip Zip front zipper
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Internal chest pocket
- Two hand pockets
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Coreloft 60 (60 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Tyono 20 denier shell with DWR treatment – 100% nylon
Layers are the instruments of keeping you dry, warm and using your energy efficiently. Put into the right systems, a good sequence of layers provides you with weather protection, moves moisture away from your skin, conserves or dissipates heat, and does this in the least amount of time.
The graph shows where this product sits within a layering system. Use the layering guide to select additional pieces for your system and understand how they fit together.