Arc’Teryx Men’s Atom LT Vest
A lightweight, insulated Coreloft vest, the Arc’Teryx Men’s Atom LT Vest is designed to preserve core warmth. Ideal as a layering piece for cold weather activities.
This sleeveless core-heater hugs the body with efficient Coreloft insulation to preserve warmth while smooth faced, air permeable, fleece stretch side panels increase ventilation. A wind and moisture resistant outer shell extends stand-alone usability.
Versatile synthetic insulated mid layers with a high degree of weather resistance.
High performance, minimalist design that is durable for its weight.
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
Man-made insulation with quick dry times, durability and retains warmth when damp.
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Composite construction
- Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Stand up collar
- Soft, smooth lined collar
- Full front zip with wind flap
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Drop back hem
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Coreloft 60 (60 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Tyono 20 denier shell with DWR treatment – 100% nylon
Layers are the instruments of keeping you dry, warm and using your energy efficiently. Put into the right systems, a good sequence of layers provides you with weather protection, moves moisture away from your skin, conserves or dissipates heat, and does this in the least amount of time.
The graph shows where this product sits within a layering system. Use the layering guide to select additional pieces for your system and understand how they fit together.