Arc’Teryx Men’s Zeta SL Jacket
The Arc’Teryx Men’s Zeta SL Jacket is a superlight, packable and waterproof GORE-TEX emergency shell for hiking.
Summer hiking and trekking involves unpredictable mountain weather. The Zeta SL Jacket is designed specifically as an emergency shell for hiking. It packs up small so it’s ready whenever sudden storms arise. This superlight, packable, emergency waterproof jacket is made from GORE-TEX fabric with Paclite Plus product technology. The minimalist design and fully articulated patterning gives an exceptional fit and freedom of movement. Featured with a WaterTight front zipper and two hand pockets with RS sliders. The non-helmet compatible StormHood secures with a halo adjuster. The adjustable cuff and hem help seal out the weather.
Lightweight hiking and trekking designs with an emphasis on comfort and efficiency.
Superlight materials and design, emphasizing light weight and packability over durablity.
HIKING AND TREKKING
For technical hiking, trekking, durable and protective designs for remote and varied conditions.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- 2L GORE-TEX with NEW PACLITE Plus product technology is packable and has improved next-to-skin feel
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Laminated brim
- Non-helmet compatible
- StormHood with halo adjuster
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- WaterTight full length front zip
- Die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won’t catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Slight drop hem
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight zippers and RS zipper sliders
- Note: Arc’Teryx WaterTight zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- N40r GORE-TEX fabric with PACLITE Plus product technology
Layers are the instruments of keeping you dry, warm and using your energy efficiently. Put into the right systems, a good sequence of layers provides you with weather protection, moves moisture away from your skin, conserves or dissipates heat, and does this in the least amount of time.
The graph shows where this product sits within a layering system. Use the layering guide to select additional pieces for your system and understand how they fit together.