Filson Men’s Tin Cloth Packer Coat
Two layers of Filson Men’s Tin Cloth Packer Coat on the yoke and arms provide extra water-repellency in this long-lasting coat. Cut for layering, it features a 100% virgin wool-lined snap tab collar and has zipper closure with a storm flap to keep driving rain and wind out. Accepts Filson zip-in liners when additional warmth is needed.
Item Number: 11010001
Fabric: 15-oz. oil finish Tin Cloth + 24-oz. Mackinaw Wool collar
Usage: Workwear, Field
- Do not wash or dry clean
- Brush or wipe clean with a damp rag.
- Rewax as needed to maintain maximum water resistance.
Origin: Made in USA with imported material
- Solid brass zipper closure custom cut at Filson, with storm flap
- 4 flap pockets, 1 slotted patch pocket, 2 handwarmer pockets, 1 interior utility pocket
- Snap-adjustable cuffs
- Made with water-repellent, abrasion-resistant fabric
- Accepts zip-in Filson liners, sold separately
- One-piece cape over shoulders and arms for added water resistance
- Generous cut with a gusseted rear hem allows jacket to flare around a saddle.