Heckler & Koch HK45 Compact Tactical V1 DA/SA
The Heckler & Koch HK45 Compact Tactical V1 DA/SA builds on the tough, military lineage of the Heckler and Koch HK45 series of handguns to devise the ultimate operator’s pistol. The HK45 pistol series (compact and full-size models) were chosen as the first firearms made at HK’s American manufacturing facilities so it is only fitting that a variant would be adopted as the official pistol of a major U.S. special operations unit.
The HK45 Compact Tactical (CT) is the closest a civilian can get to that military pistol. The HK45 CT comes standard with a threaded barrel, 10-round magazine with extended floorplate, and replaceable backstraps to adjust the feel and grip circumference of the pistol to suit individual hand size and shooting preferences.
The HK45 pistol series was originally developed as candidates for the U.S. military’s Joint Combat Pistol program in 2005-6 so there is little wonder that the HK45 CT is so well-suited for military, law enforcement, and security use. Each HK45 CT comes standard with an extra backstrap for a custom fit for each shooter’s hand. HK45 Compact Tacticals also have adjustable Truglo high profile sights —made exclusively for Heckler & Koch —that are suitable for use with or without suppressors.
An H&K proprietary internal mechanical recoil reduction system reduces the recoil forces affecting the weapon and shooter by as much as 30%, improving shooter control during rapid firing and prolonging component service life.
An “O-ring” barrel means better slide-to-barrel lockup and enhanced accuracy. And the threaded barrel on the HK45 CT is made using the famous HK cold-hammer forging process for superior performance.
The HK45 Compact Tactical uses all HK45 magazines, from 10-rounders to the smaller capacity 8-round magazine. A Picatinny MIL-STD-1913 rail for mounting lights and accessories is molded into the polymer frame of the HK45 Compact Tactical.
- Threaded Barrel, cold-hammer forged
- Cold Hammer Forged Polygonal Bore
- Reinforced Polyamide (Polymer) Frame
- Adjustable Truglo high profile sights
- 10-round magazine with extended floorplate
- Internal mechanical recoil reduction
- Contoured and radiused slide with forward slide (grasping) grooves and anti-glare longitudinal ribs
- Ergonomic grip profiles with user replaceable grip panels
- Ambidexterous Mag Release
- Ambidextrous controls with dual slide releases and enlarged magazine release
- Integral MIL STD 1913 (Picatinny) rail molded into the polymer frame dust cover
- Model: HK45 Compact Tactical (V1) DA/SA
- Part No: 745031T‐A5
- UPC: 642230245365
- Overall Length: 7.91 in
- Overall Height: 5.51 in
- Overall Width w/ Lever: 1.54 in
- Barrel Length: 1.54 in
- Sight Radius: 6 in
- Weight w/ Empty Mag: 29.12 oz
- Magazine Capacity: 10 rounds
- Sights: Adjustable high profile sights
- Barrel Profile: Polygonal, right hand twist
- Trigger Pull (SA): approx. 4.5 lbf
- Trigger Pull (DA): approx. 11.46 lbf
- Safety: Automatic hammer safety & firing pin, manual and decocking
- Safety/decocking lever on left
- Two 10rd magazines
- MSRP: $999