Heckler & Koch HK45 Tactical V1 DA/SA
Originally developed as part of the U.S. military’s Joint Combat Pistol program in 2005-6, the Heckler & Koch HK45 Tactical V1 DA/SA is the threaded barrel variant of the HK45 and comes standard with a threaded barrel and adjustable Truglo high profile sights that are suitable for use with or without suppressors. The sights are made exclusively for Heckler and Koch.
The full-size HK45 Tactical (HK45T) model uses an ergonomic grip design that includes changeable backstraps together with molded finger grooves that instinctively position an operator’s hand for optimum shooting. All H&K HK45 pistol series (compact, full-size, Tactical models) are made at HK’s American manufacturing facility in Columbus, Georgia using American and German components.
The HK45 Tactical uses a 10-round steel magazine and has a Picatinny MIL-STD-1913 rail molded into its polymer frame for mounting lights and accessories.
The HK45 Tactical has a proprietary internal mechanical recoil reduction system that employs a flat recoil spring in tandem with a polymer bushing sleeve to reduce the recoil forces effecting the operator and the weapon, improving shooter control during rapid firing and prolonging component service life. An “O-ring”on the threaded barrel means better slide-to-barrel lockup and enhanced accuracy.
Covered by Heckler & Koch’s limited lifetime warranty, the HK45T is a robust design engineered with the famous long-term durability that make HK products especially cost-effective when subjected to total life cycle cost analysis. The patented H&K Lock-Out system allows the operator to discreetly lock the pistol by inserting a pronged key into the magazine well and turning a control plate that blocks any movement of the slide, hammer, and the trigger.
The HK45T can be converted to different kinds of trigger firing modes. The HK45T is well-suited for military, law enforcement, security use, and civilian sport shooting.
- Threaded barrel
- Cold Hammer Forged Polygonal Bore
- Reinforced Polyamide (Polymer) Frame
- Contoured and radiused slide with forward slide (grasping) grooves and anti-glare longitudinal ribs
- Ergonomic grip profiles with user replaceable grip panels
- Ambidextrous Mag Release
- Ambidextrous controls with dual slide releases and enlarged magazine release
- Integral MIL STD 1913 (Picatinny) rail molded into the polymer frame dust cover
- Adjustable Truglo high profile sights
- 10-round steel magazine (2)
- Internal mechanical recoil reduction system
- HK Lock-Out system
- “O-ring”on threaded barrel for better slide-to-barrel lockup and enhanced accuracy
- Covered by Heckler & Koch’s limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Columbus, Georgia using American and German components
- Model: HK45 Tactical (V1) DA/SA
- Part no: 745001T‐A5
- UPC: 642230247994
- Overall Length: 8.50 in
- Overall Height: 5.91 in
- Overall Width w/ Lever: 1.54 in
- Barrel Length: 5.20 in
- Sight Radius: 6.63 in
- Weight w/ Empty Mag: 31.20 oz
- Magazine Capacity: 10 Rounds
- Sights: Adjustable high profile sights
- Safety/decocking lever on left
- Two 10rd mags
- MSRP: $999