Heckler & Koch P30 V3 DA/SA 9mm
A recent H&K pistol design, the Heckler & Koch P30 V3 DA/SA 9mm is a modern police and security pistol that combines function and safety. Ergonomic features include a special grip frame with interchangeable backstrap inserts and lateral plates, allowing the pistol to be individually adapted to any user. Ambidextrous controls include dual slide releases and magazine release levers.
Variants with a conventional double-action/single action trigger have a serrated decocking button located on the rear of the frame.
A Picatinny rail molded into the front of the frame makes mounting lights, laser aimers, or other accessories easy and convenient. The extractor doubles as a loaded chamber indicator providing a subtle tactile and visual reminder of a loaded chamber.
Extensively tested, the Heckler and Koch P30 has already been adopted by several European police agencies. Excellent weight and balance make the P30 naturally pointable, easy to control, and accurate to shoot. An open notch rear sight with luminous (non-radioactive) contrast points allows for fast and accurate target acquisition, even under poor lighting conditions.
During a 2010 endurance test, a randomly selected HK P30 test pistol fired more than 91,000 rounds without any major component failures.
- Special grip frame with interchangeable backstrap inserts and lateral plates
- MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail on frame for mounting lights and accessories
- Corrosion proof fiber-reinforced polymer frame
- Polygonal bore profile for increased velocity, easier cleaning, and longer barrel life
- Multiple trigger firing modes available
- Patented HK recoil reduction system
- One piece machined slide made from nitro-carburized steel
- Corrosion resistant “hostile environment” blued finish
- Ambidextrous slide levers and
- Ambidextrous magazine release magazine
- Patented lock-out safety device
- Spurred hammer (DA/SA models)
- Automatic hammer and firing pin safeties
- Model: P30 (V3) DA/SA
- Part No: M730903‐A5
- UPC: 642230243705
- Caliber: 9mmx19
- Overall Length: 7.12 in
- Overall Height: 5.43 in
- Overall Width w/ Lever: 1.37 in
- Barrel Length: 3.85 in
- Sight Radius: 5.84 in
- Weight w/ Magazine: 26.08 oz
- Magazine Weight: 0.20 lb
- Magazine Capacity: 15 Rounds
- Trigger System: SA/DA
- Trigger Pull (N): * 20 + 4/-2 (SA) 51 +/- 5 (DA)
- Trigger Travel: .25 inch (SA)< .55 inch (DA)
- Sights: Fixed (Open square notch rear sight with contrast points)
- Rear Decocking Button
- Two 15rd Magazines
- MSRP: $719