Henry Color Case Hardened Edition .45-70
The Henry Color Case Hardened Edition is 100% American and built in traditional form with an octagonal barrel, adjustable buckhorn and bead sights, and checkered walnut furniture. Modern updates to this rifle include quality steel, transfer bar safety, Henry magazine tube loading, sling swivel studs, a drilled and tapped frame, and a ventilated rubber recoil pad.
- Model Color Case Hardened Edition
- SKU H010CC
- UPC 619835100108
- Caliber .45-70
- Capacity 4 Rounds
- Barrel Length 22″
- Barrel Type Octagon Blued Steel
- Rate of Twist 1:20
- Overall Length 41.1″
- Weight 8.10 lbs.
- Receiver Finish Colored Case Hardened Steel
- Rear Sight Fully Adj. Semi-Buckhorn w/ Diamond Insert
- Front Sight Brass Bead
- Scopeability Drilled and Tapped
- Scope Mount Type Weaver 63B
- Stock Material American Walnut
- Buttplate/Pad Black Ventilated Rubber Recoil Pad
- Length of Pull 14″
- Safety Transfer Bar
- Embellishments/Extras Swivel Studs
- MSRP $1,090
There are no reviews yet.