The Oboz Women’s Lynx Low has the most form-fitting upper in their Main Street to Mountains Collection.
This shoe also has a Women’s specific fit.
Are you looking for a design that has style, comfort, and performance?
The Oboz Women’s Lynx Low is the perfect shoe for you.
Whether you’re on the trail or out on the town, the Lynx Low has you covered.
- O FIT Insole: Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair of Oboz shoes. This purpose-designed technology delivers fit, feel, and performance.
- Sapphire Midsole: Women’s specific Swiftcurrent midsole provides incredible durability, stability and comfort. The women’s specific cushioning EVA midsole combined with a TPU chassis and ESS plate in the forefoot helps prevent stone bruising without inhibiting flex.
- Sapphire Outsole: The Swiftcurrent provides incredible durability, stability and comfort. Lugs provide ample traction and grip under foot.
- Asymmetrical Collar: Asymmetrical collars are designed to comfortably articulate with the ankles motion. Accommodating for the unique ankle bone locations.
- Women’s-Specific Last Design: Designed specifically for women and tested by women. This uniquely designed last provides an improved sculpted fit creating incredible comfort and performance.
- Width: Standard – Women’s standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot.
- Volume: Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- Upper Material: Knit textile with no sew TPU overlays; Synthetic leather heel and toe counter
- Weight: W7(1/2PR): 11.5 oz / 326 g