The Oboz Women’s Sapphire Mid Waterproof can take you from Main Street to the Mountains.
A women’s specific fit gives this shoe comfort and soul.
A tuned EVA midsole provides cushioning while the TPU chassis provides protection.
Secure outsole traction lets you tackle a variety of terrains.
Whether you’re on the trail or out on the town, the Oboz Women’s Sapphire Mid Waterproof has you covered.
Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Lower volume with a sculpted mid-foot and a women’s specific forefoot & toe box.
- O FIT Insole: Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair of Oboz shoes. This purpose-designed technology delivers fit, feel, and performance.
- Sapphire Midsole: Women’s specific Swiftcurrent midsole provides incredible durability, stability and comfort. The women’s specific cushioning EVA midsole combined with a TPU chassis and ESS plate in the forefoot helps prevent stone bruising without inhibiting flex.
- Sapphire Outsole: The Swiftcurrent provides incredible durability, stability and comfort. Lugs provide ample traction and grip under foot.
- B-DRY Waterproof: Allows sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
- Asymmetrical Collar: Asymmetrical collars are designed to comfortably articulate with the ankles motion. Accommodating for the unique ankle bone locations.
- Women’s-Specific Last Design: Designed specifically for women and tested by women. This uniquely designed last provides an improved sculpted fit creating incredible comfort and performance.
- Width: Standard – Women’s standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot.
- Volume: Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- Upper Material: Waterproof nubuck leather; Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
- Weight: W7(1/2PR): 14.3 oz / 405 g