The Oboz Women’s Sawtooth II Low Waterproof provides superior comfort and versatility.
The B-DRY waterproof upper offers protection from wet conditions.
An ankle-friendly asymmetrical collar, heal counter and large mesh vents provide breathability and support.
Tackle your favorite terrain with the Oboz Women’s Sawtooth II Low Waterproof.
Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a wider forefoot & toe box.
- O FIT Insole: Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair of Oboz shoes. This purpose-designed technology delivers fit, feel, and performance.
- Sawtooth Midsole: Great for everyday! Featuring a duel-density EVA midsole that provides cushioning and stability. Nylon shank gives added support under foot.
- Sawtooth Outsole: Classic Oboz outsole. Built to be versatile, flexible and supportive. The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features the Sawtooth mountain range near Sun Valley, Idaho.
- B-DRY Waterproof: Allows sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
- Rubber Heel Counter: These counters help shoes maintain a snug, comfortable heel hold over time.
- Width: Standard – Women’s standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot.
- Volume: Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- Upper Material:
- Waterproof Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
- 3D molded heel counter
- Weight: W7(1/2PR): 13.8 oz / 425 g