For all you predator anglers out there who love pike and musky, who want to throw big flies and figure-eight Skagit heads for deep presentations, this Clearwater 11-Weight 9’4″ Fly Rod was built for you. With a 4″ fighting butt added to a powerful 11-weight Clearwater with Orvis-designed fast action, the Clearwater 9411-4 gives you the edge when going after northern predators. Big fun, small price, and designed specifically to address your fly rod needs.
The new Clearwater® Rod Series is not just a cosmetic facelift, but a complete overhaul from the ground up by our Vermont rod designers. Everything has changed except the value. It’s still the best fly rod you can buy for the money, but with a significant upgrade in performance and looks in a comprehensive series that covers every angler from small stream addicts to Skagit slinging two-handers. Each rod was designed with a purpose-built profile and action to handle the kind of fishing the rod model would be traditionally used for, from medium-action small stream rods to medium-fast freshwater rods and fast-action big game rods.
- 9’4″ 11-weight
- Blanks are black chrome with white accents
- Quick rod identifier on the blank
- Chrome snake and stripping guide with a ceramic insert
- Full black nickel aluminum reel seats
- Rods with fighting butts have composite tips for durability
- Two-handed rods have composite on the tip of the foregrip
- Comes with gray rod tube/li>
- 25-Year Guarantee by Orvis
- Designed in Vermont