When fishing small streams with big trout, the Clearwater 4-Weight 7’6″ Fly Rod is the perfect companion. The shorter length offers precise control on delicate short casts in tight quarters and yet the 4-weight is strong enough to wrestle those big fish out of some tough spots. The flex and taper are specifically designed for small streams and soft presentations and you won’t find a better rod for this purpose at a better price.
The new Clearwater® Rod Series is not just a cosmetic facelift, but a complete overhaul from the ground up by our Vermont rod designers. Everything has changed except the value. It’s still the best fly rod you can buy for the money, but with a significant upgrade in performance and looks in a comprehensive series that covers every angler from small stream addicts to Skagit slinging two-handers. Each rod was designed with a purpose-built profile and action to handle the kind of fishing the rod model would be traditionally used for, from medium-action small stream rods to medium-fast freshwater rods and fast-action big game rods.
- 7’6” 4-weight
- Blanks are black chrome with white accents
- Quick rod identifier on the blank
- Chrome snake and stripping guide with a ceramic insert
- Full black nickel aluminum reel seats
- Rods with fighting butts have composite tips for durability
- Two-handed rods have composite on the tip of the foregrip
- Comes with gray rod tube/li>
- 25-Year Guarantee by Orvis
- Designed in Vermont
Rod outfit includes:
- Clearwater 764-4 fly rod
- Clearwater II reel
- Clearwater 4-wt Fly Line
- 125 yds. 20-lb. Dacron® backing
- Rod tube
There are no reviews yet.