Men’s whole sizes 7-14.
- Offers exceptional performance and durability without the bulk and weight of a conventional boot
- Quick-drying Clarino™ microfiber provides a better strength-to-weight ratio than traditional leather
- Mini ripstop inserts provide added durability without the weight
- Abrasion-resistant rubber spray adds an additional layer of protection in high wear zones
- Tightly woven laces improve abrasion resistance
- Custom Vibram® EVA midsole for all-day comfort
- TPU plate for improved stud retention
- Dual durometer Vibram® outsole featuring the proprietary Orvis lug pattern gives solid traction in wet and dry conditions.
- Designed to accept metal studs in strategic locations if needed
- Approx. weight 40 oz/pair (size 10M)
PosiGrip Screw-in Studs: Aggressive tungsten-carbide tipped screw-in studs that can be added to any wading boot with at least ½” of mid-sole depth. Sharp tip allows for quick and easy installation into felt or rubber out-soles. A must where maximum traction is needed. ¼” hex head screws. Adapter for power drill included. 24 studs per pack. Made in USA.
When sizing for wading boots, typically we like to start one size up from your normal shoe size. This is to accomodate for the added volume needed when wearing waders.
The chart below lists the ORVIS Wading Boot sizing with equivalent shoe sizes. Please use this chart when ordering to ensure an ideal fit. (i.e. Men’s US size 10 would take an ORVIS Men’s Wading Boot size 11)
|**Encounter Boot only|