- Sealed and maintenance-free carbon and stainless steel disc drag system
- Aggressive knurled drag knob (zero to full drag in single rotation)
- Ball and ramp drag mechanism provides a smooth turning drag
- Super large arbor for increased retrieve rates and reduction in line coil
- Made from 6061 T6 aluminum barstock
- Ergonomically designed machined aluminum handle
- Quick release spool easily converts from left to right-hand retrieve
- Military-spec type III hard coat anodizing
- Titanium shaft adds strength without additional weight
- Fully radiused reel foot prevents kinked leaders
- Low-profile counterweight won’t catch fingers or fly lines
- Colors: Pewter or Midnight Black
- Machined in the USA
Mirage II for line weights 3-5; 5.6 oz, 3½” in diameter.
Mirage III for line weights 5-7; 6.2 oz, 3⅞” in diameter.
Mirage IV for line weights 7-9; 8.9 oz, 4¼” in diameter.
Mirage V for line weights 9-11; 9.7 oz, 4½” in diameter.
Mirage VI for line weights 11-13; 12.9 oz, 5″ in diameter.
Mirage VI-Deep for line weights 13-15; 13 oz, 5″ in diameter.
The size VI Mirage comes with two spool choices. Pick the high-capacity deep spool for blue water species or the standard shallow spool for the highest amount of line pick up for the serious tarpon angler.