Slick Orvis Pro Trout Fly Line – Textured offers decreased friction for effortlessly smooth casts.
Orvis Pro Trout Fly Line – Textured offers increased surface area, allowing the line to sit higher in the water, offering less drag, easier mending, less water spray and easier pick-ups. The micro-textured surface traps air to provide increases in both shootability and floatation while decreasing friction. PRO Trout is designed with advanced compound tapers to be the best all-around trout line available and is the most versatile trout line available for multiple techniques and environments. The 50′ head has a gentle front taper followed by a powerful belly for easy casting and delicate presentation. Longer rear taper is designed for better line control, casting, and on-water mending. 3 wt-6 wt.
- AST Plus treatment provides continuous slickness that incorporates completely, continuously migrates out, works longer, and is eight times slicker than any other slickness additive available for better shooting, improved floatation, and performance. Easily sheds dirt and oils allowing line to perform better longer
- Orvis Line ID quickly identifies the line with the taper, weight and functionality
- Enhanced welded loop makes leader attachment quick and easy while holding up to repeated use. Helps to transfer energy more efficiently to the leader allowing better turnover
- All PRO lines are 90′ in length and incorporate three color sections at 8′(stealth tip), 30′ (from the tip), and rear taper and running line
- Increased surface area
- Less Drag
- Easier mending
- Less water spray
- Easier pick-ups
- Micro-textured surface for shootability and floatation
- Advanced compound tapers
- 3 wt-6 wt