The 9–foot 4–weight is beloved by anglers for many reasons. Versatile across all manner of water, it will be the small–stream rod you reach for on a blustery fall day and the dry–fly rod in hand during a calm summer morning’s PMD hatch. The Recon 904–4 offers the delicacy of the four–weight line with the backbone to reach out over larger water. The appropriate flex has been built into the rod, eliminating the need to worry about tip– and mid–flex designations. Crafted with a completely new ferrule design, a stealthy shadow green blank, and heavy–duty black nickel hardware, the Recon is ready for your next adventure. Proudly made in Manchester, Vermont, USA.
- 2⅜ oz. 4–piece
- 9′ 4–wt.
- Shadow green blank with black nickel reel seat and dark burl wood insert
- Heavy–duty black nickel hardware
- 7″ half wells grip
- Silver snake and stripping guides
- Rod tube
- Backed by Orvis’ 25–year guarantee
Rod Outfit includes:
- Recon 904–4 fly rod
- Hydros SL II reel
- Hydros Trout line
- 125 yards of 20lb Dacron backing
- Rod tube