Ten-foot length offers the reach you need, while a true seven-weight backbone gets the job done. Ideal for steelheading or stripping streamers in the salt, this rod was created for battling mid-size species. The EVA foam-and-cork fighting butt ensures leverage once you’ve hooked into your quarry, and the 7″ full wells grip means it will be a comfortable fight. The appropriate flex has been built into the rod, eliminating the need to worry about tip- and mid-flex designations. Crafted with a completely new ferrule design, a stealthy shadow green blank, and heavy-duty black nickel hardware, the Recon is ready for your next adventure. Manchester, Vermont, USA.
- 3¾ oz. 4-piece
- 10′ 7-wt.
- Shadow green blank with black nickel reel seat
- Silver snake and stripping guides
- 7″ full wells grip
- Heavy-duty black nickel hardware
- EVA foam and cork fighting butt
- Rod tube
- Backed by Orvis’ 25-year guarantee
Rod Outfit includes:
- Recon 107-4 fly rod
- Hydros SL IV reel
- Hydros SW All-Rounder line
- 225 yards of 20lb Dacron backing
- Rod tube