Patagonia Men’s Better Sweater Fleece Jacket
The Patagonia Men’s Better Sweater Fleece Jacket is a classic! With a sweater-knit face and moisture-wicking fleece interior for warmth, the Better Sweater Jacket can be worn over a shirt as outerwear or layered under a shell in the backcountry. This sweater is dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
The Better Sweater is perfect for getting outdoors or staying cozy inside during cooler weather.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns
- Full-zip with zip-through, stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Zippered left-chest pocket; two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and hem resists abrasion
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 638 g (22.5 oz)
- 10-oz 100% recycled polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn