Ruger Mini-14 Tactical 5.56 NATO
The Ruger Mini-14 Tactical 5.56 NATO will give you the reliability you need in any condition as well as accuracy and longevity.
- Simple, rugged, Garand-style action with breech bolt locking system, a fixed-piston gas system and self-cleaning moving gas cylinder gives unparalleled reliability under harsh operating conditions.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for included scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field.
- Accurate sighting system with ghost ring rear aperture sight and a non-glare, protected blade front sight.
- Receiver is drilled and tapped for mounting the included Picatinny rail.
- Compact Hammer-Forged Barrel with 1/2″-28 Thread Factory-Installed Flash Suppressor.
- Also includes: two magazines; Picatinny rail; scope rings.
- Model MINI-14
- SKU 5819
- UPC 736676058198
- Caliber 5.56 NATO
- Stock Black Synthetic
- Front Sight Blade
- Rear Sight Adjustable
- Material Stainless Steel
- Thread Pattern 1/2″-28
- Twist 1:9″ RH
- Capacity 20
- Finish Matte Stainless
- Weight 6.7 lb.
- Overall Length 36.75″
- Barrel Length 16.12″
- Length of Pull 13″
- Grooves 6
- MSRP $1,169