Ruger PC Charger Pistol 9mm 6.5″ 29100
The Ruger PC Charger Pistol may be compact but with a variety of features it definitely comes ready to pack a punch.
- Glass-filled polymer chassis system allows for the mounting of standard AR grips.
- Integrated rear 7075-T6 aluminum picatinny rail allows for the mounting of Picatinny-style rail brace mounts.
- Chassis system features a flared magwell for improved magazine reloading capabilities as well as integrated rear-mounted QD cups for the quick connection of QD cup capable slings.
- CNC-milled handguard, that is Type III hard-coat anodized aluminum for maximum durability, incorporates the traditional takedown block and features Magpul M-LOK-compatible slots at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions for easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories
- 6 o’clock position of the CNC-milled handguard features a factory-installed handstop for secure support hand placement.
- Interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger and Glock magazines. Ships with SR-Series and Security-9 pistol magazine well installed and an additional magazine well accepting Glock magazines is included*.
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the pistol is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
- Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise. Bolt is machined from heat treated, chrome-moly steel to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.
- Reversible magazine release and reversible charging handle to support left- or right-handed use or one-handed control manipulation while maintaining a proper firing grip*.
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy and longevity. The heavy-contour barrel provides consistent accuracy.
- Threaded barrel with included thread protector allows for use of standard muzzle accessories.
- Light, crisp trigger pull with minimal overtravel and positive reset utilizing proven 10/22 trigger components.
- CNC-machined from an aerospace grade 7075-T6 aluminum billet, the receiver includes an integrated Picatinny-style rail and is Type III hard-coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Ergonomic pistol grip features an extended trigger reach for more precise trigger control.
- Also includes: one, SR-Series pistol magazine; hex wrenches for disassembly of the chassis system and pistol, and charging handle removal.
- Model PC Charger
- SKU 29100
- UPC 736676291007
- Caliber 9mm
- Handguard M-LOK Attachment Slots
- Capacity 17
- Weight 5.2 lb.
- Barrel Length 6.50″
- Overall Length 16.50″
- Stock Option Takedown
- Barrel Feature Threaded
- Thread Pattern 1/2″-28
- Barrel Material Alloy Steel
- Barrel Finish Blued
- Grooves 6
- Receiver Material Aluminum Alloy
- Receiver Finish Type III Hard-Co
- MSRP $799