Scott F Series Fly Rods
Scott’s earliest rods grew from fiberglass roots. In fact, when Scott Fly Rods started in the early 70’s, graphite fly rods didn’t even exist.
Scott believes glass is the best material available for casting at very close range, for enjoying the feel of small fish, and having a good old time.
Scott F Series Fly Rods bring together new slimmer tapers with E-glass and their redesigned hollow internal ferrule. These rods are smooth and deep flexing, setting a new standard. Under 20 feet, the F Series performs optimally by casting beautiful accurate loops.
By carefully controlling the distribution of mass and stiffness, Scott created very light fiberglass rods that are stable and form sweet loops with just a few feet of line out of the tip.
Scott didn’t miss a detail when they paired performance with features like Snake Brand Universal snake guides, Flor grade cork grips, titanium SiC strippers, and CNC milled reel seats. They even added touches like measuring wraps and alignment dots.
- Fiberfuse Resin: 20% stronger than conventional epoxy resins
- Natural Finish: A lighter, more durable, and better performing rod.
- E Glass: Innovative highly unidirectional glass and epoxy composite
- Titanium: Highest strength to weight ratio and corrosion resistance of any metal
- Universal Snake Guides: Radius feet conform to the blank, corrosion resistance, and self-lubricating finish
- Recovery Speed: Medium
- Connection: Internal Ferrule
- Flex profile: Full
- Reel Seat: Slide band over cork (smaller rod weights) or Uplocking CNC Milled Aluminum (larger rod weights)
- Rod Tube: Aluminum Rod Tube
- Made in USA: Montrose, Colorado