Using their award winning ReAct technology, Scott developed a series of saltwater rods. The Scott Meridian Fly Rods are remarkably light, and generate exceptional line speed and power.
To more efficiently transfer energy, Scott Meridian Fly Rods utilize increased recovery speed rather than stiffness. In demanding saltwater conditions, Meridian rods help you quickly make accurate casts at any distance.
Meridian rods are fit with newly designed components that defy harsh saltwater environments. Scott designed a new reel seat milled from aircraft grade aluminum, featuring self-indexed slide hoods, extra deep knurling to easily turn lock rings with wet hands, type 3 mil-spec hard coat in non-reflective flat black, and line weight engravings for quick rod identification in boat racks.
The new fighting butt shape and transitional check ring help to quickly shed line if it gets caught on the butt by reducing sharp angles that can trap line.
Stripping guides feature SiC rings in full titanium frames and Recoil nickel titanium snake guides for low friction and corrosion free performance.
Built to last and perform the rigors of saltwater fishing. Scott focused on every detail so you could focus on the fish.
- ReAct: Increases recovery speed, minimizes vibrations, maximizes feel and efficiency
- X-Core: Increased stability, touch and feel, power and control
- Multi-Modulus: Fine-tuned flex and recovery
- Arc: Advanced Reinforced Carbon reduces torque and increases strength
- Fiberfuse Resin: 20% stronger than conventional epoxy resins
- Natural Finish: A lighter, more durable, and better performing rod
- Mil-Spec III: Hardest, most durable, and most corrosion resistant finish available
- Recoil: Patented nickel titanium snake guides will never rust and always return to original shape
- Titanium: Highest strength to weight ratio and corrosion resistance of any metal
- Recovery Speed: Fastest
- Connection: Sleeve Ferrule
- Flex Profile: Fast
- Guides: Fuji SiC Stripping Guides w/ Titanium Frame; Nickel Titanium Recoil Guides
- Reel Seat: Dual uplocking w/laser engraving; Mil-Spec III
- Rod Tube: Aluminum Rod Tube
- Made in USA: Montrose, Colorado