The Scott Radian Fly Rods bring you a rod with power and line speed, as well as, a rod with touch and feel.
The Scott Radian Fly Rods utilize new ReAct technology which dramatically increases recovery speed. By minimizing vibrations, ReAct creates fast action, high line speed rods with all the nuance and feel of a presentation rod.
Radian rods give you incredible mending abilities and tippet protection without sacrificing the authoritative hook setting and fish fighting power you expect from a fast action rod.
There isn’t a finer production rod in existence. Radian rods boast feautres like titanium framed SiC stripping guides, custom reel seats with burled box elder spacers, the very top grade Portuguese cork, and the new patented Universal snake guides from American maker Snake Brand.
Each and every Radian is handcrafted start to finish in our shop in Montrose, Colorado by anglers who know fly rods.
Get Fast with Feel. Start fishing with a Scott Radian Rod.
- ReAct: Increases recovery speed, minimizes vibrations, maximizes feel and efficiency
- X-Core: Increased stability, touch and feel, power and control
- Multi-Modulus: Fine-tuned flex and recovery
- Arc: Advanced Reinforced Carbon reduces torque and increases strength
- Fiberfuse Resin: 20% stronger than conventional epoxy resins
- Natural Finish: A lighter, more durable, and better performing rod
- Titanium: Highest strength to weight ratio and corrosion resistance of any metal
- Universal Snake Guides: Radius feet conform to the blank, corrosion resistance, and self-lubricating finish
- Recovery Speed: Faster
- Connection: Sleeve Ferrule
- Flex Profile: Fast
- Reel Seat: Single uplocking w/ Box Elder Insert or Black anodized (higher line weights)
- Rod Tube: Aluminum rod tube
- Made in USA: Montrose, Colorado
|R 905/4W (Women)||5||9’0″||4||$795|