Sig Sauer 1911 Max Full-Size 9mm
The Sig Sauer 1911 Max Full-Size 9mm is a competition 1911 pistol designed by world speed shooting champion, Max Michel, Jr.
SIG SAUER Team Captain Max Michel, Jr., has brought his winning ways and experience to work with SIG engineers in the development of the 1911 Max, a race-inspired pistol built to his unique specifications. Built by the SIG SAUER Custom Shop, the 1911 Max is a single-stack, all-steel pistol with all the custom features that a world-class shooter requires. Max’s MM logo is custom engraved on the slide and machined into the Hogue custom G-10 Chainlink grips, which offer a very aggressive, non-slip surface to the shooter. Additional special features include a Koenig Speed Hammer and EGW sear and firing pin. Fiber optic front and adjustable rear sights also provide high-speed visibility.
- Custom Built for Competition: Built to Michel’s specifications, the 1911 Max offers a host of custom features, including SIG SAUER flat trigger, external extractor, a Dawson Ice Magwell and more.
- Nitron Stainless Steel Slide and Natural Stainless Steel Frame: A Nitron-finished stainless slide features forward cocking serrations, on top of a natural stainless frame with 25LPI checkering on the front strap.
- Koenig Speed Hammer: Gain a competitive edge with this ultra fast and light hammer.
- Model: 1911 Max
- SKU: 1911-9-MAXM
- UPC: 798681545964
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Action Type: Semi-Auto
- Frame Size: Full-Size
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Finish: Stainless Steel
- Slide Finish: Nitron
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Trigger: SAO
- Barrel Length: 5.0 in (127 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.7 in (221 mm)
- Overall Width: 1.4 in (36 mm)
- Height: 5.5 in (140 mm)
- Weight: 41.6 oz (1179 g)
- Mags Included: (2) 9rd Steel Mag
- Sights: Adjustable Sights
- Sight Radius: 6.5 in (165 mm)
- Grip Type: Black G10