Sig Sauer M11-A1 Compact 9mm
An authentic, upgraded variant of P229, the Sig Sauer M11-A1 Compact 9mm has all the features required by professionals.
Designed to meet, and exceed, rigorous military standards, the M11-A1 Compact performs like no other 9mm available. This pistol features the black hard-coat finish on its alloy frame and SIG’s Nitron finish over a stainless slide. Internal parts and controls are phosphated for extreme corrosion resistance and reduced friction while the barrel is finished in Nitron which easily passes the military’s accuracy requirements, even after 20,000 rounds. This pistol also passes the military’s 240-hour salt spray corrosion test. Additional features include vertical front strap serrations and SIGLITE night sights.
- Black Hard-Coat Anodized Frame with UID Label: This non-railed, anodized alloy frame features a UID identification label to verify authenticity.
- Short Reset Trigger: Reduce time between follow-up shots with SIG’s SRT package, shortening reset travel by approximately 60%.
- Corrosion Resistant Internal Coating: A phosphate finish applied to all internal components provides corrosion resistance even in harsh saltwater environments.
- Model: M11-A1
- Caliber: 9mm
- Action Type: Semi-Auto
- Frame Size: Compact
- Frame Material: Alloy
- Frame Finish: Hard Coat Anodized
- Slide Finish: Nitron
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Trigger: DA/SA
- Barrel Length: 3.9 in (99 mm)
- Overall Length: 7.1 in (180 mm)
- Overall Width: 1.5 in (38 mm)
- Height: 5.4 in (137 mm)
- Weight: 29.6 oz (839 g)
- Mags Included: (3) 15rd Steel Mag
- Sights: SIGLITE
- Sight Radius: 5.7 in (145 mm)
- Grip Type: Polymer