Sig Sauer P220 Nitron Full-Size 45 ACP
The pistol that ushered in the modern era at SIG, the Sig Sauer P220 Nitron Full-Size 45 ACP, in its tried and true form.
The modern SIG SAUER pistol story began with the P220. In 1976 the .45 ACP P220 was introduced and quickly became recognized as one of “the most accurate 45s right out of the box.” Since that time the P220 has earned an enviable record in hot spots around the world. The P220 features a stainless steel slide machined from barstock and coated with a durable, wear-resistant Nitron finish, light-weight alloy frame with integral accessory rail, and the SIG SAUER four-point safety system of decocking lever, patented automatic firing pin safety block, safety intercept notch, and trigger bar disconnector.
- Nitron Stainless Steel Slide: A stainless steel slide coated in Nitron resists wear and corrosion.
- One-Piece Ergonomic Grip: The one-piece, reduced-reach ergonomic grip features an updated stippling pattern.
- SIGLITE Night Sights: Experience excellent target acquisition even in low light and poor visibility conditions.
- Model: 220R-45-BSS
- Caliber: 45 Auto
- Action Type: Semi-Auto
- Frame Size: Full-Size
- Frame Material: Alloy
- Frame Finish: Hard Coat Anodized
- Slide Finish: Nitron
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Accessory Rail: SIG Rail
- Trigger: DA/SA
- Barrel Length:4.4 in (112 mm)
- Overall Length: 7.7 in (196 mm)
- Overall Width: 1.5 in (38 mm)
- Height: 5.5 in (140 mm)
- Weight:30.4 oz (862 g)
- Mags Included: (2) 8rd Steel Mag
- Sights: SIGLITE
- Sight Radius: 6.3in (160 mm)
- Grip Type: E2