Sig Sauer P229 Nitron Compact 9mm
The Sig Sauer P229 Nitron Compact 9mm pistol is proven to be a force to be reckoned with.
The P229 was the first pistol to be manufactured in Exeter, New Hampshire. The P229 Nitron is one of the most popular SIG SAUER pistols and carried by thousands of law enforcement professionals throughout the country. The compact size of the P229 makes it ideal for concealed carry. This new version has the new designed slide profle and ergonomic grip.
- Nitron Stainless Steel Slide: A stainless steel slide coated in Nitron resists wear and corrosion.
- One-Piece Ergonomic Grip: The one-piece, reduced-reach ergonomic grip features an updated stippling pattern.
- SIGLITE Night Sights: Experience excellent target acqusition even in low light and poor visibility conditions.
- Model: E29R-9-BSS
- Caliber: 9mm
- Action Type: Semi-Auto
- Frame Size: Compact
- Frame Material: Alloy
- Frame Finish: Hard Coat Anodized
- Slide Finish: Nitron
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Accessory Rail: SIG Rail
- Trigger: DA/SA
- Barrel Length:3.9 in (99 mm)
- Overall Length: 7.1 in (180 mm)
- Overall Width: 1.5 in (38 mm)
- Height: 5.4 in (137 mm)
- Weight: 34.4 oz (975 g)
- Mags Included: (2) 15rd Steel Mag
- Sights: SIGLITE
- Sight Radius: 5.7 in (145 mm)
- Grip Type: E2