Sig Sauer P938 Combat Micro-Compact 2-Tone FDE 9mm
Introducing a more powerful version of the P238 in a subcompact platform, the Sig Sauer P938 Combat Micro-Compact.
The P938 is a more powerful version of the trusted P238. This lightweight, subcompact 9MM all-metal, SAO pistol delivers accuracy and reliability with duty caliber performance. This Combat version features a Nitron stainless slide, and Flat Dark Earth anodized frame and grips.
- Nitron Stainless Steel Slide and FDE Anodized Frame: A stainless steel slide coated in Nitron and Flat Dark Earth anodized frame resist wear and corrosion.
- Front Cocking Serrations: Tactile surface provides a reference and added grip when performing a chamber check.
- FDE Rubber Grips: Flat Dark Earth rubber grips complete the package.
- Model: 938-9-CBT
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Action Type: Semi-Auto
- Frame Size: Micro-Compact
- Frame Material: Alloy
- Frame Finish: Hard Coat Anodized
- Slide Finish: Nitron
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Trigger: SAO
- Barrel Length: 3.0 in (76 mm)
- Overall Length: 5.9 in (150 mm)
- Overall Width: 1.1 in (28 mm)
- Height: 3.9 in (99 mm)
- Weight: 16 oz (454 g)
- Mags Included: (1) 7rd Steel Mag
- Sights: SIGLITE
- Sight Radius: 4.0 in (102 mm)
- Grip Type: FDE Rubber