Smith & Wesson M&P380 Shield EZ
Manual Thumb Safety
The Smith & Wesson M&P380 Shield EZ is built for personal protection and every-day carry. The Smith and Wesson M&P380 Shield EZ is chambered in 380 Auto and is designed to be easy to use, featuring an easy-to-rack slide , easy-to-load magazine, and easy-to-clean design. Built for personal and home protection, the innovative S&W M&P380 Shield EZ pistol is the latest addition to the M&P M2.0 family and provides an easy-to-use protection option for both first-time shooters and experienced handgunners alike.
- Easy to rack slide.
- Crisp, light trigger with tactile and audible trigger reset.
- Includes (2) Easy to Load 8-Round M&P380 Shield magazines.
- Grip safety – grip pistol to fire.
- Windage adjustable, white dot rear sight (tool included).
- Can disassemble without pulling trigger.
- Grip texture optimized to size and recoil.
- Tactile loaded chamber indicator (TLCI) – can see and feel if there is
a round in the chamber.
- Available with or without ambidextrous, manual thumb safety.
- Picatinny-style equipment rail for lights or lasers.
- Perfect size for nightstand or carry, or a day at the range.
- Reversible magazine release.
- Thin and lightweight – can be comfortably carried all day.
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
- Armornite durable corrosion resistant finish.
- Spec Sheet PDF
- SKU: 11663
- Model: M&P 380 SHIELD EZ Manual Thumb Safety
- Caliber: 380 Auto
- Capacity: 8+1
- Barrel Length: 3.675″ / 9.3 cm
- Overall Length: 6.7″
- Front Sight: White Dot
- Rear Sight: Adjustable White Dot
- Action: Internal Hammer Fired
- Grip: Polymer
- Weight: 18.5 oz / 524.5g
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel – Armornite Finish
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel – Armornite Finish
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Purpose: Concealed Carry, Home Protection, Personal Protection, State Compliance