Smith & Wesson M&P9 M2.0 NTS FDE
Designed for personal, sporting, and professional use, the Smith & Wesson M&P9 M2.0 delivers an entirely new platform, introducing innovative features in nearly every aspect of the pistol, including trigger, grip, frame, and finish.
- Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol more comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
- Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach – S, M, ML, L.
- Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
- New M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
- Tactile and audible trigger reset.
- No tactile loaded chamber indicator
- Accurate 1 in 10” twist M&P M2.0 barrel.
- Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing.
- Armornite durable corrosion resistant finish.
- Model M&P9 M2.0 No Thumb Safety Flat Dark Earth
- SKU 11989
- UPC 022188872682
- Caliber: 9mm
- Capacity: 17+1
- Barrel Length: 5″ / 12.7 cm
- Overall Length: 8.3″
- Front Sight: Steel – White Dot
- Rear Sight: Steel – White Two Dot
- Action: Striker Fire
- Grip: Polymer
- Weight: 26.9 oz / 762.6g
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel – Armornite Finish
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel – Armornite Finish
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Purpose: Home Protection, Personal Protection
There are no reviews yet.