Smith & Wesson Performance Center Model 627
Performance Center guns originate from standard designs or are created from the ground up. From hand-cutting and fitting to fine tuning for precision, the Smith & Wesson Performance Center Model 627 is a top performer. Products from the Smith and Wesson Performance Center are the ultimate expression of old-world craftsmanship blended with modern technology.
- Chrome Flashed Teardrop Hammer
- Chrome Trigger and Trigger Stop
- PC Tuned Action
- Cylinder cut for moon clips (Moon Clips Included)
- A moon clip is a ring-shaped or star-shaped piece of metal designed to hold multiple cartridges together as a unit for simultaneous insertion and extraction from a revolver cylinder.
- SKU: 170210
- Model: PERFORMANCE CENTER Model 627
- Caliber: 357 Magnum, 38 S&W SPECIAL +P
- Capacity: 8
- Barrel Length: 5″ / 12.7 cm
- Overall Length: 9.5″
- Front Sight: Gold Bead Front
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Action: Single/Double Action
- Grip: Wood w/2nd Synthetic Included
- Weight: 43.6 oz / 1,236.0g
- Cylinder Material: Stainless Steel Cylinder
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Finish: Matte Silver
- Purpose: Competition Shooting, Enthusiast, State Compliance
There are no reviews yet.