The YETI® Tundra® 45 combines versatility with durability. This premium cooler is infused with that legendary YETI toughness — a durable rotomolded construction and up to three inches of PermaFrost™ Insulation. It’s UV-resistant and damn-near indestructible. The durable, marine-grade polyester rope handles with textured grips let you easily haul your Tundra 45 to the campsite and out on quick hunting excursions. It’s also great for a day on the lake, due to its molded-in tie-down slots and non-slip feet.
NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
- Double-thick walls injected with polyurethane foam insulation and a sealing gasket similar to one commercial freezers ensure your food and beverages stay nice and cold
- Virtually indestructible, it’s built with the same rotomolded material used in making whitewater kayaks; plus, it’s certified grizzly proof
- No Sweat design stays dry on the outside
- Nonslip feet ensure your cooler stays put on any surface
- DoubleHaul handles use military-grade nylon rope with a heavy-duty textured grip
- Vortex drain system is leakproof and rugged, and designed for quick and easy draining
- The Tundra 45 LE holds 26 (12 oz.) cans, using 2:1 ice-to-can ratio, or 35 lbs. of ice only
Made in USA.