The elegant Beretta 687 EELL Diamond Pigeon Sporting competition over-and-under merges classic styling and engraving with performance and reliability. The extraordinary strength and performance of Beretta’s competition over-and-under is incorporated into Beretta’s top-of-the-line 687 EELL Diamond Pigeon.
The stock features specially-selected walnut wood with fine checkering and is embellished with classic game scenes and intricately detailed motifs that extend to the bottom of the receiver, trigger guard, and forend iron lever. Barrels are cold hammer forged for concentricity and strength, then polished and blued to a satin sheen.
Unique to the Sporting version is a Schnabel forend, mid-bead and rubber recoil pad.
- Model: 687 EELL Diamond Pigeon Sporting
- SKU: J687DSJ0
- UPC: 082442954011
- Gauge: 12
- Barrel Length: 30″
- Choke System: Optima-Choke HP (M, IM, IC, CL, SK)
- Chamber: 3″
- Action: Low profile, Improved box lock (Full side plates, hand-engraved)
- Finish: Oiled
- Stock & Forend: Highly Selected Grade 3 Walnut
- Recoil Pad: Rubber recoil pad
- Safety: Manual
- Trigger: Single Selective
- Receiver: Steel
- Rib Type: Flat ventilated Rib (10×8)
- LOP: 14.75″
- Overall Length: 44″
- Stock Dimensions: 1.5″/2.4″
- Mid Bead: Yes
- Weight: 7.5lbs
- Carry Case Included
There are no reviews yet.