The Artemis features some of the best scroll engraving to come out of the world-renowned engraving house of Italy. We utilize a side plate receiver to highlight this beautiful artwork. The Rizzini factory artisans hand finish the engraving and put numerous hours of work into every shotgun. Battista Rizzini, himself, hand selects every piece of Turkish walnut wood that goes into our 26 line-per-inch precision checkered stocks. This makes the Artemis a must-have for your collection.
- ACTION: Coin finished or case-hardened
- ENGRAVING: Scroll engraving
- MECHANICS: Boxlock, automatic ejectors, single selective trigger.
- BARRELS: chrome-lined bores
- RIBS: Comes standard with vented top rib.
- STOCK AND FOREND: Round knob Prince of Wales grip and schnable forend
- CHAMBER: 2.75″/3″
- BARREL LENGTH: 28″
- CHOKES: 16 gauge comes with fixed chokes.
- DROP: 1 1/2″ x 2 1/4″
- STOCK LENGTH: 14 1/2″ (left hand butt stock is available)
- WEIGHT (LBS.): 16 Gauge-6.5 lbs
There are no reviews yet.