The YETI® Tundra® 45 combines versatility with durability. This premium cooler is infused with that legendary YETI toughness — a durable rotomolded construction and up to three inches of PermaFrost™ Insulation. It’s UV-resistant and damn-near indestructible. The durable, marine-grade polyester rope handles with textured grips let you easily haul your Tundra 45 to the campsite and out on quick hunting excursions. It’s also great for a day on the lake, due to its molded-in tie-down slots and non-slip feet.
NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
- Rotomolded polyethylene construction, the same process used to make whitewater kayaks, ensures excellent impact resistance and long-lasting durability
- Extra-thick walls contain proprietary PermaFrost™ insulation that is pressure injected, giving the cooler outstanding resistance to outside temperatures
- YETI coolers are designed to handle extremely low temperatures and are compatible with dry ice; dry ice provides about 3 times the cooling power of regular ice
- Tundra 45 cooler has a 35.5-liter capacity that will hold 26 cans and plenty of ice; designed to accommodate long-neck bottles
- Tundra lid seals shut with a freezer-quality gasket around the entire lid to minimize air exchange
- Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee has certified the Tundra 45 as a bear-resistant food container when used with 2 padlocks (sold separately) on both front corners
- Tie-down slots are molded into the cooler body for solid mounting in your boat or truck; cooler can be secured while allowing access to the inside; straps sold separately
- Full-length, rustproof aluminum rod connects and holds the body and lid together; hinge stops are molded in the lid so the hinge will never break
- Screw-in gasketed drain plug won’t leak; partially unscrew the plug to drain water
- Haul handles on the ends are designed to make carrying a loaded cooler easier for 2 people; textured grips are secured with marine-grade nylon rope
- Use the integrated recessed handles when you’re carrying the cooler by yourself
- Included dry goods rack keeps your sandwiches from getting soggy
- Nonmarking rubber feet on the bottom of the cooler keep it from sliding around the deck of your boat
There are no reviews yet.