The YETI® Tundra® 50 will be the envy of your tailgate or the staple for your campsite. We made this Tundra extra deep so you can stack ‘em high, and the T-Rex™ Lid Latches make sure you’ll never see a busted latch again. Our rotomolded construction makes this cooler virtually indestructible — it can take a serious beating outside the stadium or in the bed of your truck without sacrificing on performance. Plus, the built-in tie-down slots let you ratchet it down for maximum beer security. Using it as a camping cooler? You’ll appreciate the bear-resistant construction. No matter where adventure calls you, the Tundra 50 is up for the challenge.
NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
- Rotomolded polyethylene construction, the same process used to make whitewater kayaks, ensures excellent impact resistance and long-lasting durability
- Extra-thick walls contain proprietary PermaFrost™ insulation that is pressure injected, giving the cooler excellent resistance to outside temperatures
- YETI coolers are designed to handle extremely low temperatures and are compatible with dry ice; dry ice provides about 3 times the cooling power of regular ice
- Tundra 50 cooler has a 41.75-liter capacity (44 qt.) that will hold 32 cans and plenty of ice; designed to accommodate long-neck bottles
- Tundra lid doesn’t just close, it seals shut with a freezer-quality gasket around the entire lid to minimize air exchange
- Durable rubber T-latches fit in the molded latch keepers on the cooler to ensure the lid stays closed
- Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee has certified the Tundra 50 as a bear-resistant food container when used with 2 padlocks (sold separately) on both front corners
- Tie-down slots are molded into the cooler body for solid mounting in your boat or truck; cooler can be secured while allowing access to the inside; straps sold separately
- Full-length, rustproof aluminum rod connects and holds the body and lid together; hinge stops are molded in the lid so the hinge will never break
- Screw-in gasketed drain plug won’t leak; partially unscrew the plug to drain water
- Haul handles on the ends are designed to make carrying a loaded cooler easier for 2 people; textured grips are secured with marine-grade nylon rope
- Use the Integrated recessed handles when you’re carrying the cooler by yourself
- Included dry goods rack keeps your sandwiches from getting soggy
- Nonmarking rubber feet on the bottom of the cooler keep it from sliding around the deck of your boat
- YETI Tundra 50 cooler measures 24 x 18 x 17.5 in. and weighs 25 lbs.