Vortex Crossfire II 2-7×32 Rimfire V-Plex (MOA)
Clearer. Tougher. Brighter. The popular Vortex Crossfire II 2-7×32 Rimfire V-Plex (MOA) is completely redesigned and built to exceed the performance standards of similarly-priced riflescopes. Longer eye relief, a fast-focus eyepiece, fully multi-coated lenses and improved, resettable MOA turrets ensure optimal performance in the field. The hard anodized one-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube is nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for a lifetime of waterproof/fogproof performance. The Crossfires deliver – and then some.
- Removable lens covers
- Lens cloth
- Magnification 2-7x
- Objective Lens Diameter 32 mm
- Eye Relief 3.9 inches
- Field of View 42-12.6 ft/100 yds
- Tube Size 1 inch
- Turret Style Capped
- Adjustment Graduation 1/4 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation 15 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment 60 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment 60 MOA
- Parallax Setting 50 yards
- Length 11.3 inches
- Weight 14.3 oz
- Model CF2-31001R
- Reticle V-Plex (MOA)
- Product Manual PDF
- Fully Multi-Coated Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Tube Size 1 inch diameter tube offers a versatile blend of adjustment, size and weight for a wide variety of shooting applications.
- Single-Piece Tube Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- ArmorTek ® Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Capped Reset Turrets Allow quick re-indexing of the turret (no tool needed) to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
A popular all-purpose hunting reticle intended for a wide variety of hunting applications.