Vortex Crossfire II 4-12×50 AO Dead-Hold BDC (MOA)
A 1″ tube diameter, 4x zoom and incredibly versatile top-end magnification make the Vortex Crossfire II 4-12×50 AO Dead-Hold BDC (MOA) the perfect choice for an endless list of rifle-topping tasks. Exceptionally clear fully multi-coated optics and a superior build quality offered at a price point that will leave you scratching your head, in a good way! What’s not to like? Answer: nothing!
- Removable lens covers
- Lens cloth
- Magnification 4-12x
- Objective Lens Diameter 50 mm
- Eye Relief 3.9 inches
- Field of View 25.7-8.4 ft/100 yds
- Tube Size 1 inch
- Turret Style Capped
- Adjustment Graduation 1/4 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation 15 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment 50 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment 50 MOA
- Parallax Setting1 0 yards to infinity
- Length 14.2 inches
- Weight 20.6 oz
- Model CF2-31023
- Reticle Dead-Hold BDC (MOA)
- Product Manual PDF
- Reticle Manual PDF
- Fully Multi-Coated Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Tube Size 1 inch diameter tube offers a versatile blend of adjustment, size and weight for a wide variety of shooting applications.
- Single-Piece Tube Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- Adjustable Objective Adjustment for riflescope’s objective lens provides image focus and parallax removal.
Fast Focus Eyepiece Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
Dead-Hold BDC (MOA)
Customized hashmark design helps eliminate guesswork on holdover and windage corrections. Good for hunting/shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is a concern.