Vortex Diamondback 20-60×80 (Angled) Spotting Scope
Born into the bloodline of the popular Diamondback family, the Vortex Diamondback 20-60×80 (Angled) Spotting Scope delivers outstanding performance. A superb choice when you need a heavyweight performer in a light, compact package. The Diamondback optics guarantee a bright image throughout the magnification range and, as true to all Diamondback optics, the rugged construction stands up to rough use in the field.
- Eyepiece cap
- Objective lens cover
- View-through carry case
- Magnification: 20-60x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 80 mm
- Linear Field of View: 105-51 ft/1000 yds
- Angular Field of View: 2-1 degrees
- Close Focus: 22 feet
- Eye Relief: 20-16.5 mm
- Exit Pupil: 4-1.3 mm
- Length: 14.8 inches
- Weight: 47.1 oz
- Model: DBK-80AI
- Product Manual PDF
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Dielectric Coating: Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- Porro Prism: Valued for a rich depth of field, wide field of view, and three-dimensional image.
- Angled Body Design: Valued for allowing an overall lower mounting height which maximizes stability in wind, offers greater comfort when glassing for extended periods, and permits the use of a smaller, lighter tripod.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Adjustable Eyecups: Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Built-in sunshade: Reduces glare and shields the objective lens from raindrops and snow.
- Rotating Tripod Ring: Allows rotation of the eyepiece to a sideways position, providing adjustable viewing angles.