Zeiss Terra ED Pocket 8×25 Binocular
The Zeiss Terra ED Pocket 8×25 Binocular features 8x magnification and is easy to use with the smooth, exact focusing in any situation. Thanks to its operating temperature range of -20 to +63°C and the waterproof casing, these binoculars are a reliable companion even in extreme conditions. Thanks to the folding design and the low weight of just 310 g, the TERRA ED Pocket is extremely compact and easy to transport. These binoculars are for everyone who wants to keep track of things without dragging around extra weight.
The TERRA ED Pocket is only available in “Grey-black.”
- Compact, light and robust: With its its waterproof casing reinforced with glass fibers, the ZEISS TERRA ED satisfies the high standards of nature lovers. The construction is compact, light and robust. Light-weight, easy to fit into any bag and nearly indestructible, the TERRA ED is the perfect companion.
- Excellent, sharp images: Thanks to maximum optical precision and a hydrophobic multi-coating, the ZEISS TERRA ED meets all demands for versatile use. This state-of-the-art coating ensures that the ZEISS TERRA ED will impress you, even under difficult conditions like adverse weather and challenging conditions. These binoculars guarantee outstanding images with the most minute details and 100% natural colors.
- Comfortable, fast focusing: The large, smooth and easy-to-grip focus wheel makes focusing particularly easy and, most of all, quick on a ZEISS TERRA ED. You’ll notice the advantages of TERRA ED binoculars as soon as you pick them up: your index finger automatically lands on the focusing wheel. You’ll never again need to think about how you hold the binoculars when something exciting suddenly happens in front of you. In next to no time, you’ll have it sharply in focus. No question about it, you’ll never miss an unforgettable moment. Quite the opposite: you’ll capture it with razor-sharp precision.
- Viewing wildlife upclose: Active outdoor lifestyles demand compact, durable and versatile binoculars. The ZEISS TERRA ED delivers razor-sharp images of far-away objects. But it can also observe nature up close with great precision. With a generous wide field of view and a close focus distance of just 1.9 m (TERRA ED Pocket), the TERRA ED is ideal for nature observation, whether the object is far across the field or in the tree just above you.
- Light, robust with a modern design: The ZEISS TERRA ED family is lightweight and trail-tough so it packs easily and stands up to rugged terrain. Easy-grip surfaces let you grab and lift the binoculars quickly to your eye. Smooth focus and ergonomically correct eyecups make viewing comfortable and natural. At just 310 g, the ZEISS TERRA ED Pocket is the lightest weight model in its class.
|Effective Lens Diameter||25 mm|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||3.1 mm|
|Field of View at 1000m||119 m|
|Apparent Field of View||52 °|
|Close Focus||1.9 m|
|Diopter Adjustment Range||+3 | -3 dpt|
|Pupil Distance||35 – 72 mm|
|Eye Relief||16 mm|
|Lens Coating||Hydrophobic ZEISS MC|
|Water Resistance||100 mbar|
|Functional Temperature in °C||-20 | +63 °C|
at an eye width of 65 mm
|Weight in Use||310 g|
There are no reviews yet.