The original Hopper™ proved that a soft-sided cooler could be anything but soft, and we wanted our new Hopper Two to push the limits even further.
With the Hopper Two, we’ve extended the cold-holding power with a tapered body that’s more comfortable on longer hauls. We also wanted to make loading (and unloading) easier and increase visibility — new zipper placement gives you both. And lastly, we wanted to make sure the Hopper Two is still 100% leakproof, tough-as-nails, and keeps ice-for-days. Check, check, and check.
The Hopper Two 40 is the soft portable cooler that’s built for larger hauls and longer days, now with a wider opening and easier access.
- New tapered body improves thermal efficiency and makes extended hauling more comfortable; updated leakproof zipper access makes it easier to load and retrieve contents
- DryHide Shell with RF-welded seams and nearly indestructible straps will stand up to an abundance of abuse in the field and provide superior leakproof durability
- HydroLok Zipper (a design borrowed from HazMat suits) is completely leakproof and airtight, eliminating spills and locking in cold
- ColdCell insulation is 1 in. thick on the sides and 1.5 in. thick on the bottom, offering far superior cold-holding to ordinary soft coolers
- Holds 36 cans plus ice (2:1 ice to contents ratio)
- Durable liner is FDA food-grade, antimicrobial, and mildew resistant
- 3 carry options: detachable and adjustable shoulder strap, primary carry handles, and end handles