Our coolers are at home on the dock, at the ranch, in the blind, or on the boat, and the Tundra® 65 is no exception. Just as adept at keeping your catches cold in the field as it is storing the drinks and food for your backyard barbecue, this ice chest is plenty roomy, holding a limit of redfish or your prized brisket. Whatever you choose to chill, this top-quality cooler beats out all other premium coolers by keeping your contents colder for longer, with up to 3 inches of PermaFrost™ Insulation and our ColdLock™ Gasket.
NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
- Tundra 65 cooler has a 57.6-liter capacity (61 qt.) that will hold 39 cans and plenty of ice; designed to accommodate long-neck bottles
- Rotomolded polyethylene construction, the same process used to make whitewater kayaks, ensures excellent impact resistance and long-lasting durability
- Extra-thick walls contain proprietary PermaFrost™ insulation that is pressure injected, giving the cooler excellent resistance to outside temperatures
- YETI coolers are designed to handle extremely low temperatures and are compatible with dry ice; dry ice provides about 3 times the cooling power of regular ice
- Tundra lid doesn’t just close, it seals shut with a freezer-quality gasket around the entire lid to minimize air exchange
- Durable rubber T-latches fit in the molded latch keepers on the cooler to ensure the lid stays closed
- Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee has certified the Tundra 65 as a bear-resistant food container when used with 2 padlocks (sold separately) on both front corners
- Tie-down slots are molded into the cooler body for solid mounting in your boat or truck; cooler can be secured while allowing access to the inside; straps sold separately
- Full-length, rustproof aluminum rod connects and holds the body and lid together; hinge stops are molded in the lid so the hinge will never break
- Screw-in gasketed drain plug won’t leak; partially unscrew the plug to drain water
- Haul handles on the ends are designed to make carrying a loaded cooler easier for 2 people; textured grips are secured with marine-grade nylon rope
- Use the Integrated recessed handles when you’re carrying the cooler by yourself
- Included dry goods rack keeps your sandwiches from getting soggy
- Nonmarking rubber feet on the bottom of the cooler keep it from sliding around the deck of your boat
There are no reviews yet.