Vortex Crossfire II 6-18X44 AO Dead-Hold BDC (MOA)
A 1 inch tube diameter, 4x zoom and incredibly versatile top-end magnification make the Vortex Crossfire II 6-18X44 AO Dead-Hold BDC (MOA) the perfect choice for an endless list of rifle-topping tasks. Exceptionally clear fully multi-coated optics and a superior build quality offered at a price point that will leave you scratching your head, in a good way! What’s not to like? Answer: nothing!
Crossfire II 6-18×44 AO-Dead-Hold BDC (MOA) Dimensions (in inches)
- Removable lens covers
- Lens cloth
- Magnification 6-18x
- Objective Lens Diameter 44 mm
- Eye Relief 3.7 inches
- Field of View 15.2-5.2 ft/100 yds
- Tube Size 1 inch
- Turret Style Capped
- Adjustment Graduation 1/4 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation 15 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment 50 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment 50 MOA
- Parallax Setting 10 yards to infinity
- Length 13.5 inches
- Weight 19.6 oz
- Model CF2-31033
- Reticle Dead-Hold BDC (MOA)
- Product Manual PDF
- Reticle Manual PDF
- Fully Multi-Coated Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Tube Size 1 inch diameter tube offers a versatile blend of adjustment, size and weight for a wide variety of shooting applications.
- Single-Piece Tube Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- Adjustable Objective Adjustment for riflescope’s objective lens provides image focus and parallax removal.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
Dead-Hold BDC (MOA)
Customized hashmark design helps eliminate guesswork on holdover and windage corrections. Good for hunting/shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is a concern.
There are no reviews yet.