Vortex Crossfire II 6-24×50 AO Dead-Hold BDC (MOA)
With long eye relief, a fast-focus eyepiece, fully multi-coated lenses and resettable MOA turrets, there’s no compromising on the Vortex Crossfire II 6-24×50 AO Dead-Hold BDC (MOA). Clear, tough and bright, this riflescope hands other value-priced riflescopes their hat. The hard anodized single-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube is nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for waterproof/fogproof performance.
Crossfire II 6-24×50 AO-Dead-Hold BDC (MOA) Dimensions (in inches)
- 4-inch sunshade
- Removable lens covers
- Lens cloth
- Magnification 6-24x
- Objective Lens Diameter 50 mm
- Eye Relief 4.0 inches
- Field of View 17.3-4.4 ft/100 yds
- Tube Size 30 mm
- Turret Style Capped
- Adjustment Graduation 1/4 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation 15 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment 40 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment 40 MOA
- Parallax Setting 10 yards to infinity
- Length 14.5 inches
- Weight 23.6 oz
- Model CF2-31045
- Reticle Dead-Hold BDC (MOA)
- Product Manual PDF
- Reticle Manual PDF
- Fully Multi-Coated Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Tube Size 30 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Single-Piece Tube Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- Capped Reset Turrets Allow quick re-indexing of the turret (no tool needed) to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
- Adjustable Objective Adjustment for riflescope’s objective lens provides image focus and parallax removal.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
Dead-Hold BDC (MOA)
Customized hashmark design helps eliminate guesswork on holdover and windage corrections. Good for hunting/shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is a concern.